Tuesday, September 23, 2003

When did life get so busy?

Alot going on it seems lately and I know I can not even go in to it all here.  Just a few things, I got roped into being my daughters Brownie Girl Scout Troop leader and our first meeting is tonight!!  I am very excited about this and in talking to my mom last night I discovered that my daughter is 4th generation Girl Scout!  I don't think there is alot of girls who can claim that? and I found out my mom went all the way threw to Senior Scouts!  I only made it up to jouniors.  Being a troop leader is no small task but I am looking forward to flexing some of my talents that doesn't get used often and I will be taking some Girl Scout classes too.

I already mentchend about the women's retreat.  Well my hubby wants to work that weekend and he is scrambling to find sitters for the kids.  I want to feel sorry for him, but he has knownn about this for almost 2 months and should of had a back up plan instead of exspecting me to handle it all.  It will alll work out. 

And one other thing and one of the best of all.  A book all married couples or soon to be married couples need to get is called "Sheet Music" by Dr. Kevin Leman.  I am shocked this is a book my husband is actualy enjoing reading with me.  I have not blushed and laughed soooooo hard since we have gotten married.  I am telling you, if you think your are having great sex now, get this book and see how much more it can be!  I am sure I will go into more detail later in regards to this book.  lol We just got it yesterday and Josh has already read 5 chapters with me.  I teased him and said, OH SURE you will read THIS book with me but when I asked you to read the Purpose Driven Life you flaked out. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment