Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Follow-Up

I know it has been a few days and I need to ad a follow up to my last rant. LOL.  Did you know I spent almost 2 hours on that?  I told my husband it was theropy for me. He said "but you spent 2hours on it!  Did you have that much to say about ME?" Obvoiously he didn't know how hurt I was that day.  So I said here read it, and pulled it up for him on Word where I had written it on. He sat down at the puter and I went into the living room.  After he was done he sat next to me and said "I am so sorry, I did not relize that I was being that bad. I realy messed up, I am so sorry, I you should never have to feel that way, I should never make you feel that way. What kind of flowers do you want?"  Awwwwwww Sweet right?! But I wasn't going to let him off easy. "What Kind of flowers! We have been married for 7yrs and you don't know what Kind of flowers to get me by now?!" I said, cuz I was pissed that he even asked. I looked up at him all emotional and said,"All I want from you is to tell me I am as beautiful as I was when we where 16, I don't even want flowers". He started to say but you are older now, I covered his mouth to stop him, cuz that would really piss me off, I said "stop right there I am trying to forgive you!" If you even do get me anything, I want it to be something from you, get me what ever makes you think of me.  And he did, see pics. Then we had a great night of make-up sex. :)

1 comment:

  1. HUNY:

    AT LEAST WITH YOUR HUSBAND HE RECOGNIZES (EVEN IF HE HAD TO BE HIT OVER THE HEAD WITH IT.) THAT HE SCREWED UP. AND FINALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

    GOD NEVER SAID MAN WAS SMART:JUST FIRST IN LINE.

    MY HUSBAND WOULD HAVE TOLD ME TO GROW UP AND MOVE ON. THEN WANDERED WHY I WAS MAD FOR A WEEK.

    GWEYANT@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete