Wednesday, September 10, 2003

My long busy day in the car :P

I am wiped out! This week was very full of activity and today seemed to be the busiest. I had to drive Josh to school this morning so I could take his Mom and aunt to the airport. After that I took Lilly and Sophia to see my friend who works for HeadStart and saw some of the kids old teachers. Then we had lunch at the park and played. And then I had to fight traffic and pick Josh back up and take him to work and then rush home make dinner and take Zane to his first BoyScout meeting. A lot of drive time
with two little ones, and I hate driving on the highway in rush hour traffic. And still later tonight I have to pick Josh up from work. So I will have to pack up the kids who will be asleep and drive more. UGH. LOL. Will post more later with details of my trip, and maybe some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment