Monday, September 29, 2003

Jer. 18 a must read.

Jeremiah 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make [it]. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay [is] in the potter's hand, so [are] ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

I am the Clay and He is the potter.  He shapes me as I yeild to him, he forms me into the person he would have me to be. He is my creater and I am his creation. He has a set perpose for me. I may be just a normal cup or an eligent vase, but still I am his vessle for him to use as he chooses. Lord fill me and use me, make me perfect, take out all the air bubbles, may I be soft and plyable to your hand.  When I am broken and cracked I will go to you for repair.  I give my LIFE to the Potters Hand.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment