Thursday, September 18, 2003

Part 2 (read Part 1 first) (wish we had more room for posts)

He browsed them and said he really didn’t like any of them. I asked “ NONE OF THEM? Did you even look at them?”  Then I told him about the e-mail.  He asked why AOL would want to feature MY Journal.  I playfully said, I don’t know, maybe cuz I am a good writer lol ya right.  Then it clicked with him about the entry I had made about him.  Did you put all that in it? He asked.  I said well, um, ya!!(I couldn't lie to him) But I did a great follow up dear, made you look really good. LOL He walked off, laughing. So finally this morning I sent along a pic, but folks I guess I took too long and they allready choose #1.  Snooze you loose.  Go with your gut next time and don’t care what others think.  But for your benefit I will post the pic I finally sent in and the ones I liked most.  J

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being in AOL Editors Top 5. Your hubby sounded just like a male in those posts - ! And I admire you for having beautiful children and trying to upkeep your looks to be fresh. Even if you do not have a lot of time, being a mother comes first and foremost. ;0) I must say I really did enjoy reading your journal and will check back often on it. Would it be okay if I linked your journal to mine? Take care!
    Erin Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You're a complicated person! Yet, for you, that seems to be a good thing.
    I wouldn't worry about lack of commentary--there's lots of 'lurkers' out there.
    You seem to have it all together[in real life], so keep journaling[?] about the
    other

    ReplyDelete