Thursday, September 25, 2003

something new

OK  did the up date!! I am pleased.  No misshaps so far.  Some cool new things but to get the most out of them the other person in IM has to have 9.0 also.  I have not found a super buddy Icon that suites me yet.  I did do a mic conversation with one of my pals and it was neat to put a voice behind the screen name.  My 2yrd and 3yrd where almost as excited about it as I was lol.  I see you can do a video one too, but thats ok.  I do not have a web came and that is just fine with me lol.

Have not done all the playing around with it that I want to yet.  Josh gave me a time limit last night so I would go to bed with him. hee hee.  I am bad like that, i get some thing new and that is where all my attention will go for like 3 days and everyone else suffers because of it.  Trying to do better. ")  I recomend 9.0 to all my friends, lol just so I can talk with you on the mic easy and that way I wont have to worry about the wrath of my husband if I do give out our phone number( its a rule, we dont do that).  Oh also I can put pics in my buddy profile now.  I just did the ones I posted on here before.  If anyone has some cool tips for 9.0 let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment