Wednesday, September 3, 2003

More family coming in

More fun ahead of me this week.  Josh's older sister Pammy called last night and said she will be coming into town this weekend.  This is great.  Been forever since we have seen her and her daughter.  The best part is she will be staying with Josh's dad so I do not have to worry about finding more room to put her LOL.  Also she is Morman and I know Josh would not want the subject to come up about religion as to not cause a thing but I can see that it will.  When we talked to them last Easter they said how envolved they are getting in that "church" and even asked if we would mind having missionarys come out.  NO WAY!  So I decied to arm myself just incase it does come up and read up on the Mormans and what they do belive.  I knew they where a cult and had kookie belifes but they are way way out there!  And what is even more dangrous is they try and pass themselves off as Christians.  OH Devil you try and be so clever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment