Sunday, September 28, 2003

Pics from Women's Retreat

I'm back! And I have a ton of pics to share.  I suggest you click on view my alblems for best viewing of these pics. lol  Yes I did take alot, but there was so much to see and do and I wanted to share it with you all. A few of the ladies flattered me by saying I took good pics and wondered if I took a photography class and that I should be the offical church photographer lol.  Na, I just love pictures.  I love to capture moments of my life so that I can come back to them agian and agian.  I have been a picture nut since I can remember lol. I got my first kodak camera when I was in Elemetry school ( have passed the same camera to my son).  I still have pics I took from when I was on a field trip to the Milwaukee Musum back in 3rd grade. The dig. camera is the best gift I ever got!! Instant gradifacation.  I can see what I took right away and if I like it or not.

I will post separtly about the retreat.  I took notes and want to pounder them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment