Wednesday, September 24, 2003

where have all the customer service jobs gone..???

An IM Chat:

INJESUS24HRS:  Well I called AOL
 Hunybea4him:  lol
 INJESUS24HRS:  and they said to try the journals again so could you E Mail me yours...they said if it does not work to call them immediately...and
 INJESUS24HRS:  I spoke to a heavy accented man by the name of Ken
 Hunybea4him:  lol "ken" 
 INJESUS24HRS:  and I asked him where was I calling
 INJESUS24HRS:  lol
 INJESUS24HRS:  and He said that I called New Galie, India but that
 Hunybea4him:  uh ha, i knew it
 INJESUS24HRS:  if I call again they have offices thru out the world and it just happen that I got India he said maybe next time I call I will get the Phillipines or another country
 INJESUS24HRS:  interesting why don't we have anyone locally here in the USA
 Hunybea4him:  told you, shipping all those jobs for cheaper labor
 INJESUS24HRS:  oh yea that is right
 Hunybea4him:  oh boy i can go into a rant, and i knew I was right lol just happen to get India, what ever...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information I have often wondered about who was behind the voice. I have to say that in all of my calls to AOL tech help I can only remember 2 that really helped and who were friendly. I wish AOL would work more on that area of thier world then seeing what they can do with AOL6, 7 or 8. I have the AOL 9 but not sure if Im going to use it.

    What I really hate is the pat answere to your issues is REINSTALL the sofewear, Please, find a new way of not helping.

    John G

    ReplyDelete