Saturday, December 18, 2004

Crazy News from My State

AOL News - Stolen Fetus Recovered After Mom Slain

Some people are so desprate for a child! See what they will do? Still no excuse.  Just makes me so sad for both women.

Here one women is steeling a baby and killing for it, and just around the corner, somewhere, another women is throwing her baby away by aborting it! What a world we have come to live in!

I had heard rumors when Lacey Peterson was first missing that this may of happen to her, along with rumors of Oculltic activities.  I still know some people, even though Scott has been convicted don't believe he is guilty.

 

I think the moral of this story is going to be online saftey and to be aware of who you meet in person.  A shame because I have met many wonderful people online, but you can never be too careful, can you?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I read it earlier. It is just too awful. The world is coming to such more evilness everyday. May God bless the mother and baby and their family. Praying for health and love for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrible story.  I'm sick of all this bloodshed.  Come, Jesus, Come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This all just makes me sick. SO SICKIts a sad commentary on our world. Good sat six by the wya. Lori

    ReplyDelete