Wednesday, December 1, 2004

You Know It's The Last Day Of NaNoWriMo When.. & What Kind Of Blogger Are You?

You know it's the last day of NaNoWriMo when you have 7,000 words to go to make the 50,000 to win and you feel oh so smart when the idea comes to you to stop using contractions, more words that way! can't into can not

You know it's the last day of NaNoWriMo when your family haS finnaly gotten the clue that this is important to you and have stayed clear of you and your computer, only to chim in here and there saying "I don't hear you typing! TYPE, TYPE, TYPE!!!"

You know it's the last day of NaNoWriMo when you check your word counter every two parghraphs and moan with disapointment when you see how far you still have to go.

You know it's the last day of NaNoWriMo when it is 11:15 p.m. and you have only got 1,000 or so words to go but you seem to of all of suden gotten a brain freeze!

You know it's the last day of NaNoWriMo when the clock hits 11:59 p.m. and you feel defeated thinking you have lost and fallen short but check your word count anyways only to discover by some mircle your word count its... 50,033!!!!! And the tears well up and you feel JOY & Acomplishment!

You know it's the last day of NaNoWriMo when all you can think about after getting the cute icon as your prize is to proudly post it on all your webpages and blogs!!!!!

NOW! I can catch up on the negected journals I read and feel like a member of J~Land again!  Found this quiz and had to share what it said.  Do you agree?????

Ummm Ok? Does that really describe my blog?? I don't know if that is how I would rate it but that is what the quiz said so it has got to be true!! Right? LOL

You Are a Pundit Blogger!
Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read. Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few. What kind of blogger are you?    

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh I Love Randy travis. Yup I bet your glad it over for now TILL Next time LOL Happy December. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mary,
    I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Honey, YOU DID IT, I have a very big smile on my face.  Mary its been a while that I have smiled and laughed out loud and when I read your blog I just, .......
    Love you, Catherine :)  Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Yay! Yay! You did it!  Woo Hoo! :-)  And no surprise that you're a pundit blogger. :-)

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

    ReplyDelete