Friday, December 31, 2004

Small year in review and what is in store for next year...

Here are some pics from over this last year.  It is funny, when you don't have it all infront of you it seemed like an uneventful year, but thinking back and looking at the pics I see that really it was a big year for me.  I look forward to next and all it has in store for me and my family.

I don't do resolutions much but I have some thoughts of what I would like to see happen this next year.

#1 I have been challanged, by more than a few ppl to read the Bible in one year.  I have read threw most of the Bible in my studies but I think there is one or two books that I may of just glossed over.  I am going to make an effort to push threw and get deeper into God's Word this year.  Any one want to do this one with me? Let me know and maybe we can study together.

#2 Set aside more prayer time and get my online prayer group more active.  I also would like to get more involved with MIT (Mom's In Touch, a prayer group for local schools)

#3 Stay focused on the Lord and less on Worldly things.. (keep me accountable on this friends if you see me loosing it lol)

#4 Get Lilly ready for Kindergarden and start preparing Sophia also.

#5 Start doing the ground work for me going back to school. See what needs to be done and what classes I can take online.

#6 Finish and maybe get published my Book. (that makes me sound smart lol)

I would say loose weight and quit smoking but as Josh says resolutions are made to be broken and if I make those resolutions I am sure they will be just broken in a week.  Those are things I will work on in baby steps.  I would like to keep loosing weight, and that is just a factor of drinking more water and staying away from junk and getting more active.

I pray that everyone has a Blessed year and a safe night tonight.  We are just staying in and watching some movies.  Riley may come over, but he is on the fence as always.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

2 comments:

  1. OH what a year it has been. But what a year its going to be. I hope that this year maybe we can meet in person. Happy blessed new year to you also. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the review....I remember several things from reading your blog!

    Happy New Year Mary!

    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete