Wednesday, December 15, 2004

ya, just about true...

 

I would like to note that I am not registered to any party but the Republican Party does for the most part fall in line with my big issues.  But I look at each canidate dispite the party and if they are better than the Rep running and fall on my side of the issues than I would think nothing of it to vote for them.

You Are a Religious Republican
You make up the conservative, Christian, dedicated core of the Republican Party. You believe it's important for religious people to stand up for their beliefs in politics. And for you, this means voting your conscience - which almost always means voting Republican. Your pet causes include the sanctity of life, school vouchers, and prayer in school. What political persuasion are you?

4 comments:

  1. Nevermind here comes the song..finally I hear it. Still no pics though

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song on here isn't working mary. You took a test huh? I could have told you that. LOL Fix the song. I wanna hear it. And your entry below is lacking pictures too. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would probably end up saying I m a registered nut!!!!!!! LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete