Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Exausted.. Christmas is over!!

Yaaahhh it is over! lol 

Here are some pics with all our decorations and some of the happings around our house over Christmas. Most of my pics did not turn out from opening gifts.  I NEED TO GET A FLASH for my camera!  I did the best I could on editing but I am still not happy. I think I need to break the pics up into two posts so these first few will be decorations and the next post will be more of the family.

I could write a big long detailed post but I am just so tiered plus I have come down with something.  I have been sick since Christmas Eve.  But I think I am starting to improve.  I have stayed away from the computer all weekend long.  My son wanted me to help him with a news letter for some club he wants to start.. I told him sorry honey, I just want to lay in bed and dont even want to look at a computer.. then Josh was trying to get the fax matchine feature in our puter to work and asked me how to scan documents.. sorry baby but I am sick you have to do it with out me BUT DONT MESS UP MY COMPUTER! LOL

You know Mary is really sick when she doesn't want to go near a computer.  But my hubby and kids have been taking good care of me I must say.  Yesterday I got to lay around all day and let the kids trash the house with all the gifts they got.  Josh made me soup in bed after he got home from work and some cold meds.

I will have to get Josh to take some pics of me and my  new hair color... Marcy did it Sat night.  I love it.  More like my girlhood natural color lol.  But you will just have to wait to see.

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas or what ever occasion you celebrate at this time of year.  I will try and catch up with all the entries you have made.. but sheeeshh I have 163 e-mails and most of those are alerts!

I feel so rich in the Lord and am bubbling over still with joy for all he has done for me and my family.

enjoy the new song.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Hoping you're starting to feel better though. Lots of germs floating around this time of the year. Happy New Year, in case I don't make it back here by then. *Barb* http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww hope you get better soon. I so love your pics made me feel part of your family and like i was there. Lori

    ReplyDelete