Friday, December 24, 2004

Did I say I was Blessed?? Well, I am really really really BLESSED!

See my babies???!! Those are my nieces.  The twins and Jasmine.. Alesia is not in these pics but I am sure you will see some of her soon lol.

They are here and that is part of the blessings.

But God doesn't stop there.  No, he has to pile it on!

Cleaning up before my company came in I was going threw papers on the counter and desk.  Mostly bills that didn't get filed away and some unopened mail. *tisk*  I see an unopened envelop from the cell company Josh org. had before he switched to Nextel.  I thought oh great, that is from over a year ago, I swear we paid the whole $5 we owed lol Josh was NOT with them that long.  I open it up ready to rant but be still my heart...

IT IS A CHECK FOR $200!!!

It was dated for November, so it had been sitting there for awhile.  I almost threw out the mail with out looking at it! I could not believe it.  It had to be a mistake.  I made Josh call to verify it.  A deposit that never got paid back to us? I don't know but the check is good! It is funny.  Josh and I was talking  earlier yesterday about the electric bill and when we should pay it.  We are a bit behind.  Something told me inside not to worry about it that money would come in.  And here it is. Now Josh can get a better coat for work so he doesn't freeze his buns when he is working out side.. and I may be able to sneak in some shopping today along with my grocery shopping... Yaaaah!  Some may not see that as anything more than me being stupid and not opening our mail in a timely manor but I see it all as a blessing from the Lord.  His timing is perfect.

But he doesn't stop there!!

Last night before bed time I got a call from Nancy.  She goes to our church and we are friends with her and her husband.  At first I thought she called to tell me it was ok that I forgot to clean church this week, I had been talking about it with Tracy earlier so it was on my mind. But no she went to explain that her son David (the one I did the graduation picture project for) had entered a raffle that benefited Make A Wish Foundation.  He had entered several times putting different peoples names in and one of them was ours.  Our name had been picked for the big prize.. an air hockey table!  She said we didn't have to keep it if we didn't want it or didn't have the room, that we could sell it or put it up on E-Bay.  I told her that was great, the older kids would love.  Depending on it's size I am sure we have room in our basement for it.  She said she would wrap it up since it was still in the box and her husband would bring it by today.  It is going to be a surprise gift for the kids from "Santa".

And he doesn't stop there...

A friend of mine who shall remain nameless, I will just call this friend my Secret Santa, well this friend told me earlier this week that they got me a gift and it is on it's way.  A jacket.  A much needed one I may add.  Just that this friend would think of ME and get something for me from their heart makes me want to cry.  When I explained to her that I thought my husband was getting me one, she told me not to worry, that I needed two coats.  One for nice and one for everyday.  Not the reaction I am used to.  I figured it would of hurt some one's feelings and some one would make a big deal over double gifts.  But this friend just saw that I needed something and they was able to get it for me.

I am just overwhelmed by how the Lord has been piling it on, blessing us in so many different wonderful ways.  In little things and in big.  I know it is Christmas time and for some that is the time for miracles, but The Lord blesses me year round and gives me miracles everyday.  I am so thankful and humbled by him. 

Some one been praying for ME??? Because I know I did not ask for all these wonderful things.  Thank you.  And thank you Lord for you are the source of it all, all good gifts flow from you.

I pray that each of my friends and also those who I may not be as close to, will feel as blessed as I am over this time set aside to Celebrate Your Birth and Your Love.              

    

6 comments:

  1. AMen good to see God does answer prayers and needs even when you dont ask personally. Iknow he does. I have seen this before. I wish I was there to do some of this personally. But prayer can be the next best things. I am so glad you have had such blessings. Its so wonderful to see you getting the blessings and that is what life not just this season but all our lives are about. giving and recieving graciously . Those are cuties those babies too. what a blessing to have babies around and cuties like that. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise. Im so happy for you. And those are two very precious little babies. Twins ah how cute. Merry Christmas..enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they are so cute!
    God is an awesome God isn't he? He always provides tothose that believe. Im so happy for you. Have a beautiful CHRISTmas with your family. God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the true blessing from God. I couldn't ask for a better friend.
    Merry Christmas sweetie! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That a great round of blessings! And well deserved for your family....it seems as though everyone in your family got a suprise that was exactly what they needed. Enjoy your holiday with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that you are so blessed!  Have a happy holidays!!!!!

    Tracy
    http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/

    ReplyDelete