Tuesday, December 7, 2004

HELP!!!!!!! This is what I am wearing.. but Hair Up or Down??

I was playing with my camera and remembered I had a handy dandy remote to take the snap shots so I didn't have to hold the camera.. but oiy.. the lighting is BAD! I tried to enhance the pics as best I can but I know they still turned out blaaa..

Ok, so now you can see my short hair and Annie's.  Not too bad, not too short.  Annie loves hers!  I thought when we cut it she would cry and cry (like I wanted to do) but she was excited about it. That is what is IN now Mom don't ya know! Plus it is easier for her to take care of. But aww after we cut it she did ask to take a peice to tape in her journal. (the girl writes in it every night, she will be a blogger by 12 for sure)

So as you can see (well kinda) I got nice suit to wear.  It is greyish/tan color and a pink undershirt.  Amy came with me to Good Will to help me shop.  I HATE clothes shopping.  The suit is a 16 but I could probly fit a 14. And what is up with Good Will charging soo much for thier stuff! The suit was 25 and the shirt 6. Ok that isn't so bad, but still when I only have 40 bucks to my name it is steep.  I couldn't find shoes to go with it and I am still in need of a winter jacket.  Good Will had some jackets but the best one was $50 for crying out loud.  I can get a new leather one for that!

I think I am all ready for the interview. An online friend was quizing me from a job interview question site. So I have some idea what I am going to be saying. Whis I had saved the IM so I could review it lol.

Well I have a busy busy day tomorrow, mostly driving around from place to place...

Take Josh to school by 7 a.m (it is about 45min drive or so)

Get Sophia and Lilly over to Amy's and call to make sure Zane and Annie have gotten off to school.

Turn back around and get to my interview by 9:00

Then my doctor's apointment is at 11:45 (what was I thinking, an interview and a GYN examin in the same day!)

Then back over to Amy's to get the girls..

Than trun back around and get Josh

Home, Oh ya least I forget, shopping for some food for dinner.

Take Josh to work so I can have the car

Then Church so the kids can practice for the play

And then when I am all worn out and ready to nod off.. Get Josh from work.

I estimate I will log about 75 or so miles on the van.

I guess I need to get used to rush rush if I am going to geta job. : (

Ok! I am off to bed.  I will check back here in the morning to see how you voted for my hair.  PLEASE comment, even if you are lurker.. and PLEASE, PLEASE pray for me!

Oh yes and before I forget.. I wanted to do an entry on it but time got away Happy Hanukkah!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. K, wear your hair just like it is in picture #1. I love it!
    Picture #14 of Annie is probably the cutest picture I've ever seen of her! yay!
    Hot suit Momma! I might need to see what Good Will has, haven't been shopping in a while. :o)...Good luck tomorrow. Love you! *rach*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I dont think OUr good will charges that much.I never seen any prices like that. but you look good. I like your hair down. You look so professional girl. YOur daughter looks so cute and yes that pic is adorable. ANNIE Looks just like you. Happy Hanukkah to you too!!!!!!!! Thanks so much. I pray you get what ever God has for you. Yes the lighting usually needs to be in front of you. WE try to put light aove and a lamp on the floor shinning up at us to stop all shadows and give us a healthy glow. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that I started looking at links to other journals this morning, since it brought me to yours.  I am a new Christian and am in the beginnings of exploring the Bible.  All the links that you have on your homepage are wonderful.  Thank you for having them on there!!!  Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair down! You look so hot with it down!!!  LoL, go get em girl! You have a busy day -major love being sent your way-

    Love,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your hair down. It really looks nice. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete