Saturday, December 11, 2004

Sat. Six Time!

1. What is your all-time favorite Christmas Carol or holiday song? It is a tie between "Christmas Shoes" and "Mary Did You Know". 

2. What percentage of your Christmas shopping have you completed? big fat 0%!!!  But now we have a bit of money so I am going to get started on that.

3. Other than yourself, which of the following would you most likeyour child to have as a role model and why:
    A) Doctor
    B) Politician
    C) Professional Athlete
    D) Businessman

Think I will have to go with Pat on this one.. A) Doctor.  They HELP people for the most part and are instriments of God and particpate in the healing others (for the most part)

4. What current television show would you most like to see disappear permanently? All those afternoon talk shows.. who's may babies daddy, the love triangles, the corssdressers and bla bla bla.. think we could live with out those but my all time fav to hate is .. but of course.. Jerry Springer.
 
5. Have you used any themed photo wall calendar in 2004?  Do you already have one ready for 2005, and if so, what is next year's theme of choice?
The Purpouse Driven Life calendar is our current one.. I got it for free off thier web site (but I did have to pay for the shipping)  Havn't given much thought to next year's.  I may make my own on the computer.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #35 from
Armand:  Read this quotation from Ralph Waldo Emerson recently posted in Armand's journal, "Uncommon Sense."  Given the context of the quote, how have you been most successful in your life?

I would like to think I have done many things on that list but my best success is my children.. but I give God all the glory for them, no way could such beautiful, smart, and caring humans come from just little old me.

 

I also like to do Pat's Wed Word list and put them into a sentance.  There are some real challanging ones this week.

I would describe my daughter as a FIBBERTIGIBBET type of person. She is very goofey and if her hair was not brown you would think she was a natural blonde.

In Britain they would discribe the kind of antics on Jerry Springer as a KERFUFFLE with the way the guests are always fighting.

My husband drives me crazy with the way he has that CALLIPYGIAN backside but his most sexy quality is his deep brown eyes.

It is a great talent that Jim Carry has with the way he can ONOMATOPOEIA the sounds and actions of so many charters.

The police would not let us cross the street because they were investigating a case of DEFENESTRATION at that highrise building.  It reminded me of a recent episode on ER where a mother had thrown her chidren out the window.




3 comments:

  1. I Love Manhienm steam roller. I love their music. Transsiberian orchestra has a versoin of Carol of the bells with Metalica!!!!!!!! Its wonderful. Can you imagine those two tog ether. ??????? Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zero for me too. I love that song Mary did you know! Your kids are beautiful...you had something to do with who they are. God is proud..im so sure he's proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, Jerry Springer....we all love to hate that show, but end up watching it, or parts of it anyway! LOL....Pat's got vocab words now huh?!  Great idea!  Have a great week Mary, love your new haircut and little girl's too!  very stylish  :-)

    ~JerseyGirl  

    ReplyDelete