Saturday, December 4, 2004

Sat Six & Wed Wierd Words... just go with it ppl!

Sat Six Questions:

1. Think back to weddings you have attended (other than your own):  what was the nicest part of the one you liked the most? Thinking... besides my own I have been to maybe 3 weddings. My two fav was my cousin Jonny's(who as a kid I had a big crush on) and our best friend's Jared and Mitchelle. The first one was at Christmas time so I remember  the winter theme and the Christmas tree.. plus I had my own camera and that started me on my picture freak thing.  Second Jared and Mitchell.. Zane and Annie and Josh was in the wedding party (I would of been but I was so big preggers with Sophia, finding a dress would of been a joke) but my fave about thier wedding was the ice sculptuer.. dolphins jumping out of the water.. she paid a pretty penny for it too.

2. What is your favorite color and which room of your home has the most of this color in it? I love Lime Green and Purple, but none of my decor reflects that...most of our stuff is second hand so beggers can't be choosers.. mostly wood. My clothing reflects my fav colors the most. But we are talking about redoing our bed room and have a lavernder bed set and paint to match.

3. What is your favorite kind of popcorn:
A) Unsalted
B) Buttered
C) Extra Butter
D) Kettle Corn
E) Caramel Corn
D. Kettle Corn.. but real kind that you find at the zoo or Grant's Farm.. micro wave just isnt the same!
4. Take a little time (!!) for a quick inventory of the clocks in your home:  how many do you have and what is the widest difference between any two of them? WE have about 5.. Kitchen (and the battieries are dead so it is stuck at 10:45) Microwave.. another dead one so it is 00.00, VCR, our bedroom alarm clock and my son's bedroom alarm clock.  Right now the bedroom one is flashing at what ever time the power flickered at and my son's is the correct time matching the vcr. ohhh and least i forget my compuer clock.. about a min. slower than our vcr clock.. go figure.

5. When was the last time you used a real rotary dial telephone to place a call? I have nooooo clue.. probly at my Grandma's when we lived with her like 12 yrs ago.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #34 from
Shannon:  What is your favorite sport and why? Fave sport??? hummm.. Well STL is a big sports town.. we have it all except professional basketball.  Witch one would I rather sit and watch?  I have to say Foot Ball.. American style. Go RAMS & Packers!

Wednesday's Wierd Word in a sentance.

Every one saw William as Albiborontiphoscophornio because he looked down on ufozologist. He thought people who believed in UFOs were of the Schemiel and Schlimazl kind.. loosers! Yes, not only was old Billy pompous but he was also zetetic and would not believe in anything he could not see or touch for himself.   (def. for the strange words can be found at Pat's What If Journal or in a handy dandy Thesorous!}  

 



3 comments:

  1. I love those pics. They are adorable. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jezze Louise! I woulda never guessed you liked ME so much. LMAOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being the first person I've ever known to use the word "Albiborontiphoscophornio" in a sentence!  :)

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete