Saturday, December 18, 2004

Yep it's time for the Sat Six again..

1. What is your all-time least favorite Christmas Carol or holiday song? Jiggle Bells.. Batman smells.. If my kids sing that ONE MORE TIME! GURR LOL

2. Who is the most difficult person on your shopping list to buy a gift for, and have you already purchased his or her gift, yet? Well considering I havn't done any shopping yet.. lol But I am going to say my husband.  He said not to get him anything this year due to money being tight but come on... everyone deserves some thing to open.. and I am unsure what to get him.

3. What picture are you least proud of:
    A) Your most recent professional portrait
    B) Your driver's license photo
    C) Your passport photo
    D) Your work ID photo
    E) Your senior class portrait

I like my driver's license pic but it is time to get a new one done next month, I havn't had a portaite one done in YEARS and I never had a senior class pic taken or passport or work id one... so I am stumped.  Ask me next month lol

4. How many Christmas/holiday parties have you been invited to this month and how many have you (or will you) attend? So far we have been invited to 2. One from church and one from his work.  We went to his one from work but missed the one from church since he was working and had the car.
 
5. A previously-unknown rich relative appears and offers to buy you the car of your choice.  What would you like?

If I am being practical.. The new Dodge Van.. RED fully equiped with dvd players in the back for the kids lol But my dram car would be a BMW convertiable, black.  But if I was thinking of both me and hubby then a Jessie James org Chopper. 

6. What is your favorite thing to wear around the house when you know no one else is at home?  Is that what you're wearing as you answer these questions? I am never alone.. what are you crazy?  But I could live naked under my robe lol but often I settle for sweats and a T-shirt. (see my webpage for what T-shirt)

Wednesday Word List also from Pat.

Ben Franklin may of told his printer to be sure he added the ASTONISHER in the proper place to convey the importance and excitement of the document.

During the Holidays I like to use the pink and green plastic to cover the food because I like the CELLOSHEEN it makes under the lights.

I think it strange that his story had a LACUNA in the middle.  It must be a conspiracy!

With today's technology a TELECINE seems to be the dinosaur of television but I bet some smaller stations on a budget still use them.

By definition a Comminatory Bible would be a VARIORUM if it had notes from several scholars.

 

2 comments:

  1. I like my DMV pic too. I don't have to c hange mine for six more years. It is close the the best pic I ever took. LOL
    I hate that batman song too. And I have the same problem with my hub and gifts. He don't want anything...and even when I get  him stuff he don't use if i get him clothes they sit unworn. He still hasn't used his sears gift certificate from his birthday and he never put the Ny yankees plate cover on the truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ur not suppose to ask sumones age but how old are u cuz i saw ur profiles with pics and u look to young to have kids and be married????? (dont take this the rong way)

    ReplyDelete