Friday, December 10, 2004

Got snow flakes on the brain!

Ok everyone is doing it! lol  I got addicted last night to the one site everyone is posting in thier ~J.  Then today it was down so I went on a hunt for some other sites where I could make my own snow flakes.. you like???

Here are some links if you dare to get hooked too.

Snowflake Designer (where I made the above)

114 This one is like snowflakes made of stars.. very cool

Wonder for Site  This one is more geometrical

Make a snowfake pattern  This one is fun too

Make a flake  This one my son did at school today in computer class.. I give it a C because .. well you will see.

 

Yessss I know... Way too much time online today lol

OH YA!!! here is a site I got from watching PBS last week.  Actual pics of real snowflakes.. beautiful.. put that on my list.. and even tells how to make your own real one, not a pic lol.  Good science thing for the kids.

6 comments:

  1. mary i'm drinkin' what's with the snow flakes. Are you trying to make me dizzy?



    Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I cant make pretty ones like that. MINE STINK!!!!!!!!!!! I got to check the other sites out but not to day. Its the Hanukkah dinner or lunnner or dinch or something its at two. What do you call something between lunch and dinner. We bruch for breakfast and lunch!!!!!!!! LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! #2 was the best! I feel like I am 12 years old again, i am having such a good time doing the snowflakes!It gives me a good peaceful feeling! I even did my name on one and it was cute... i meant to tell you, we did the socks for glove thing when it snowed too.We put sandwich bags under the socks to keep them dry. And some churches have clotheing closets, have you called any to find one?I could never buy me any new things.I yardsale alot and that helps me.My winter coat is 1yr. old and cost $3.The school changed the dress code so she could not wear it anymore! Well I am off to try thr other sites! thanks for the links!Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the snowflake thing, too!!!!!!  That was so fun!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had fun with the snowflake designer. A great stress reducer. Hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! I'm seeing this all over Jland and in emails...very popular this year!
    ~JerseyGirl

    ReplyDelete