Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Finally! The pics from the Christmas Play!

I really apreshate my dig camera after getting these back from being developed!!! Some are so grainy and I had to do alot of editing and croping! And soooo exensive!  $18 for the throw away camera, and $10 for developing plus the cd.  MAN!  BUT I am glad I got some pics, no matter the quality.

 

The kids are soooooo cute!  I think AnnMarie makes a perfect Mary! Now if I could just get Sophia and Lilly to stop Baa Baaing, the play is over with for this year.. Let us not hold to that old joke of Mary had a little lamb shall we?? I got that alot as kid lol.

 

It was alot of work and practicing for this year's play and some ruffled feathers since the other church was part of it, you know how some ppl can get. But all the effort was well worth it and it was all very moving.  I loved how the organizer lady of it all said to the children, we are not here to entertain but to minister.  Children can minister also, not just grown ups.  Very good point!

I think Zane had said some one from church was videoing the play, so I hope I can get a copy to share with my family who for what ever reason or another would not.. I mean could not attend.

 

As you can hear I posted a new song the other day, I had planned it to go along with these pics.

It reminds me of when I was the STAR of the Christmas play growing up.  NO really I was the STAR, the Star that lead the wisemen to the manger.  I wish I could find that picture to share with you but I think my mom still has that one.  I will have to ask her some time.  I remember I so wanted to be Mary, since that was my name but I was too young at the time for the part and all the big roles (at least in my mind's eye) was taken.  But being the star made me feel special and important as I lead everyone on to the stage.  There really are no small parts, especialy in the Christmas Story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not know WHY! my pics are not coming up.. I keep getting an error message from AOL'S YOU'V GOT PICTURES when I try and go there!!  I had spent alot of time on that alblem.. so it better of saved.  And what is up with Journals?? Looks like they are monkeying with the fonts and looks again.. some times bullets show up in my other webpage section? : P

1 comment:

  1. Okay try clearing out your Cashe. I had that problem with my album once and I cleared my Cashe and it was fixed. Lori

    ReplyDelete