Friday, December 3, 2004

I know it is wayyyyyy too soon for this but it is a thought

Publish Your NaNoWriMo Book with iUniverse

Found this on the NaNoWriMo homepage as a link.  Oh for a mer $300-600 (depending on the package I choose) I can get my book published! Wow that is alot of $$$$ but it would make my book listed on all the major net book seller's websites and I get a ISBN#, plus all these other perks..

So that would be something to save for.. or take donations for lol. Any one want to partner up with me or be my supporter? LOL

Well I have alot of work to do to the book before even thinking of publishing it, I have to finish it for one, and then the editing ofcourse. But I promised I would take off this month from it.

Anyway.. Just had to put that in here

Oh and I have to give a quick pimp out to Pat's other Journal "What IF" He is also writting a book and this is his journal dedicated to that and tips for us who are into writting also.. got to love his Grammar Corner and Weird Word Wednesday.

I have a thing for smart brainy types and he is one of them lol jk.. I am married. But ladies he is single! I admire and respect him greatly (even if he doesn't read or comment in my ~J)

2 comments:

  1. oh man that is a lot. Hey send that guy Tracys way!!!!! LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Patrick is definitely a life force in J-Land. I didn't know about his other journal. He might read your journal...you just don't know. Anyways I read your J even if I don't always comment and I like it...so keep it coming. :)

    ReplyDelete