Tuesday, December 28, 2004

More Pics

I believe the kids got everything on their list.. good thing for Grandparents huh?  I wish the gift opening pics had turned out better.. but you can still see the joy on their faces.

I did get a beautiful coat from Josh. The pic doesn't do it justice.  I just got him sweat pants... heehe well that is not true.. I did get him a naughty but nice gift but I can't take a pic of that now can I?!

As you can see from all the pics we really enjoyed having my sister here and all the kids.  When I am feeling better I will share all the fun stories.

enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...it looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!!  I am glad you got to visit with you sister!!!

    Tracy
    http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/
    http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/Theresnobusinesslike/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww Lovely pics. Hey Rachael walked by and said Mom you and Tracy are looking at hte same site LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww really nice photos...Happy Holidays!

    ~JerseyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures...Cute kids. look like everyone had a great time............Kasey

    ReplyDelete