Wednesday, April 6, 2005

3 down 2 to go... come ONNN chickens!

Three brave ppl said "interview me" in my last post.  So that still leaves 2 spots open.  : )

Please ladies abide by the rules and everything will be just fine:

Leave me a comment saying “interview me”. The first five commenters will be the participants. I will respond by asking you five questions. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

Now on to the questions! Leave your links so we can read your answers!

For Lori:

1.  What is your most profound childhood memory (good or bad)?  

2. What do you hope your children take away with them when they enter the adult world?  

3. Do you feel the freedom to write what is REALLY on your mind in your journals or do you gloss things over a lot?  

4.Do you believe in an afterlife and if so where do you believe you will go and why?  

5. Do you feel a calling on your life or that your life has been given a purpose?  

For Kelly:  

1. Kelly, you have nothing entered in to your AOL profile.  Could you explain why that is?  

2. You have said in your journal that you watch General Hospital.  When did you start watching this soap and what character do you identify with the most with or wish you could be more like?  

3. What do you wish to teach your children before they are all grown up and won't listen to you anymore because by then they will think they know it all?  

4. As my husband recently asked me and stumped me I turn it over to you and ask... What is the point of your day? LOL  

5. If you died tomorrow and were before God and he asked "Kelly, why should I let you enter Heaven" what would you tell him??  

For Monica  

1. Mon, everyone knows or should know you are the queen of photograph on AOL, how many times has your journals been featured in some way or another, all together?  

2. For those just getting started with a digital camera, what advice do you have?  

3. As a military Mom, what is your feelings about the "war on terror"?  

4. Do you think "the end of the world" is coming?  

5. If it was available, would you allow a mico chip to be implanted conveniently in your hand with all your financial info and medical info and identification, if it would make you feel more safe and be just as easy to use as your current credit/debit cards?

 

4 comments:

  1. For Lori:

    1.  What is your most profound childhood memory (good or bad)?  My dad spanking me all the way down the road on a hill to the house for not being in my yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!al the neighbors arocss hwy 15 coud see and everyone else. I was in my yard. MY AUTN PATS yards was right across the little dead end street of mom and dads. MY AUNT PATS YARD see my yard. Then I siad IHope he has a wreck and gets killed. (dramitic teen drama queen of 13) On his way home as he left to go to twon right after my spanking the motor mount broke and the engine went hight speed and he nearly did have an accident. Then this has to be included becuase I wish for Satan my cousin (again across the road) dog to get hit by a black truck and DIE He kept tormenting peaches my dog in the fence till he would have heart problems and attackes. HE did 15 mintues later by a black truck right befor emy eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    2. What do you hope your children take away with them when they enter the adult world?   The obe hard working at home wives and mommies.

    ReplyDelete


  2. 3. Do you feel the freedom to write what is REALLY on your mind in your journals or do you gloss things over a lot?  I dont gloss things over but I do leave things out so I dont gripe all thetime like you will find this week when I post ther ewas alot I left out last weekend s post to keep from griping nad also some who read my entry I dont wnat ot know things. Like my mom shes getting alzhiemers and she wont admit it. MY MOM IS NEVER WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER HAS BEEN!!!!!!! But she cant remember coversatoins 70% of the time and she cant understand what things are for. Classic symptoms. you loose your keys. When you find them you know what they are for. She doesnt!!!! got that. She reads my journal so I cant tell how much I hurt about something and some homeschool issues (cause she will mouth off at the graduation. ) and other things.

    4.Do you believe in an afterlife and if so where do you believe you will go and why?   With God in his kingdom.

    5. Do you feel a calling on your life or that your life has been given a purpose?  Yeah but appearantly God is not fulfilling it so increasingly I feel useless especially since Rachael is graduating.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey interview me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you gave me some real thinkers!  

    Monica

    ReplyDelete