I am so pleased that a few more of you asked to be interviewed! It has given me the chance to ask burning questions I have had to some of my fav ppl. Mind the rules in your journal, leave links to your answers if your ~J is public and THANK YOU for playing!!
For HopelessBlondie :
1. Vickey, you say you are a Christian. Give a brief testimony.. how you became a Christian and why.
2. For you, what is the hardest thing about being a teenager?
3. What is the best thing about being a teenager?
4.What is a quality that you mostly seek in a friend and do you yourself have this quality?
5. How is your relationship with your parents today compared to how it was before you became a teen?
1. Laura, your journal is called Adventures In Juggling, do you ever feel like putting down some of your balls and taking a break from having such a hectic lifestyle, such as being a stay at home mom instead of working?
2. Your family is beautiful and I so admire you for adopting a special needs child! Any advice to those who are thinking of adopting, how to go about it and what some of the pit falls may be?
3. What is one of the hardest mile stones you have had to go threw with any of your children and how did you cope?
4. How do you keep the romance fresh with your husband?
5. You seem to have the American Dream; house, children, marriage, and a career.. do you feel like anything is missing or lacking in your life and if so how would you change that?
1. Rach, explain why you want to be a Marine so badly, why such a deep interest in that branch of the military?
2. If you do become a Marine, who will keep your children if you are called away to combat?
3. Is there any way you can put your differences aside between you and your brother's girlfriend and her mother and learn to love them and forgive them?
4. What do you think are the best and worst qualities about yourself?
5. As a sister to some one who is in the military, when you hear "Support The Troops" or see those bumper stickers, what does that mean to you and how do you see is the best way to support those who are fighting the war on terror?
1. You have a hilarious sense of humor. Have you ever thought of taking it on the road and doing stand up or is it just for us special ppl in J~Land?
2. Does living in Alaska give you any specialperspectives about the United States such as do you feel detached and lonely being so far from other states or are you just fine and dandy being so far away?
3. As a new Land Lord do you have any advice for others who may be considering renting out properties and what is some things tenants should keep in mind when looking for a place to rent?
4. You have said that you are a Jehovah Witness. How long have you been one and how do you respond to those who say that organization is a cult and if you can, how do you feel it compares and contrasts to Christian Denominations ?
5. Now that you have been back in the work force for awhile, how has your family adjusted and do you think you will ever go back to being a stay at home mom?