Pat has moved the 6 from his normal AOL Journal over to the Blog Spot. He says it is just a test and likely not permanent (I hope not) but since the recent deleting of Journals he wanted to explore the possibility of making that his home to house the Saturday Six.
Ok you know the drill.. well maybe you don't? There are some new friends who may not be aware of the Saturday Six. Here is the Low Down.. Pat, a very cool guy and a fav around here in J~Land has this game that has been going on for a year now where each Saturday he posts Six questions. You answer the questions in your ~J and then leave a link in his journal so others can read your answers. A nice way to pass a Saturday and pick your brain and also an opportunity to meet other ppl in Journal Land. Got it? Good.. I am not repeating myself. : ) On to the questions and if you want to play click the links in this post.
1. If you could ask any question of the head honcho of AOL about the recent journal concerns, what would your question be?
I would ask how does it feel to be "the man" keeping down the little guy who pays you each month for your service and you delet his very well read, and loved journal for no other reason than a bogas TOS report? For SHAME!
2. How many journals do you visit regularly in an average week...or...if you use a blog aggregator service like "Bloglines," how many journals do you have in your subscription lists?
OMG I plead the 5th on this one. I don't keep count and if I did I still wouldn't tell.. it would only serve as ammunition for my husband saying I spend too much time on here. I guess I could go to my alerts page to find out but I am lazy.. that is why I have alerts!
3. Back in July, I asked which of the Seven Deadly Sins (pride, envy, gluttony, anger, greed, sloth, and lust,) you were most guilty of. Now, it's time to pat yourselves on the back and figure out which one you are the least guilty of.
I would have to say... sloth..oh wait what one am I NOT guilty of?? All I have to say is all sin is the same in God's eyes. Not one is worse than the other so it is fruitless to me to boast about what I have not done on that list.. I have done all of those things one time another... To say I am with out sin would make me a liar. But thankfully because of Jesus Christ and what he did on the cross my sins are as far as the East is from the West and I am forgiven by his blood.
4. Recent reports indicate that some pharmacists are refusing to sell their customers the controversial "morning-after pill" when the customer prevents their prescription. Should pharmacists be allowed to refuse to sell a medication for which a customer presents a valid prescription based on their own religious beliefs?
Oh you got to know I have a strong opinion about this one! If I could choose I would go to the pharmacists that DOES NOT dispense these fanticide drugs. Last I looked we are living in a free market place. I applauded those who stand up for their faith and for the life of innocent babies in the womb. First it is the so called morning after pill (that does causes an abortion if there is a fertilization) and next is the deadly RU486 pill that has caused deaths to women as well as killed their unborn child. What is next? Being forced to provide the drugs for assisted suicide???? If I was a pharmacist it would make me physical sick to know I played any part in an abortion or a death of another human being.
5. Take this personality test: What type of personality does it say you are? Then go back to this page, click the link that matches your results. Read the description: how accurate do you think it is about you?
ENFJ The explanation is at this link for what mine is.. not that I fully agree with it. But nice to see I am the same type as King David : )
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #50 from SpringsNymph: You've received an unexpected windfall of $50,000. What home improvement would you spend it on?
Umm well first if we haven't bought our home yet I would use it as a down payment. But say if we were in the house I just posted about I would rip up the carpets and put down hardwood flooring and new windows and then if there was any left over I would widen the drive way.