Wednesday, January 7, 2004

1

Mom:i am sorry i caused you so much pain baby  i hope you know if you had decided to keep that baby I would have let you  and you are right you should have been give better counseling on your choices but i was at a loss about what to do tooHunybea4him:ohh mom i told you before you read all that that I was ok, that i love you and that i understood. like i said God allowed me to go threw all that,  he will use that in my life to help othersMom:it didn't make it hurt any less to see the pain my baby had gone through and not to have been there for you better than i was. i am sorry i failed you then but i was just doing what i thought was best at the time. God has taught us all from that experience.  I tried to stay with your father to keep the family together and make it better  now when i look back on my life maybe all that trouble would have been avoided if i had left him. but so many wonders have come from it too. you have a wonderful husband which if i had left him you would have never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment