Friday, January 2, 2004

part 2

 I walked down and told both boy's mothers what had happen. I was very upset but not yelling, I was trying to be calm. The older boy's mom ofcourse freaked out on him and started slapping him in the head. He ran off and she went and got his dad who is one of the coaches also.  She was majorly pissed and I know she will deal with the situation.  Practice was about over and the other mom was talking with her husband cuz she was dumfounded and didn't know how to deal with the situation. I walked over there and told him also what happen and he said well aperantly we need to watach the kids better but he will talk with the other head coach and something will be done.  I again talked with Lilly and told her to remember that we are not to kiss anyone that is not in our family and never like that boy said to. I also went over the no touching rule again with her (I may have to go and get a video on this subject for her to watch) Certainly I don't feel comfortable bring Lilly and Sophia back up with me to practices now.

I say my worst fear because this is exaclty why I didnt want girls.  I was abused at a young age and NEVER want any of my children to go threw something like that. I have come to peace with what has happen to me in my past but things like this bring it up again. Some of you may laugh this off as just kids being kids or boys being boys, but it is sick and I have to wonder why a boy would do this with little todlers. What has he himself seen or been apart of? This is indeed a sick world.

4 comments:

  1. Very scarry, think if he would do that with you just down the hall in plain view, what would he do if he had the chance in the privacy of his own home or if he was put in charge of babysitting? Pervert in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you 100percent and I would have had a heart attack and probably punched the kid out had he messed with my daughter in that way. I mean I don't find any of that silly or funny. To me there is nothing different than a 35 year old man doing that to my kids or a 13 year old The kid has problems. How truely scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...this wasn't a case of boys being boys or kids being kids. when i was around 11 to 13 i never would have dreamed of having toddlers kiss. i barely knew myself what kissing was about. i'm so glad you caught him and told his parents! i would freak if i found a kid doing that to my madison...grrr, i don't know what i would do. i'm sorry for what you went through as a child. no child should ever go through that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I am worried about right now is that this incident will not scar Lilly. I hope that she will "get past it'. You are right about your feelings about the boy. Why would a boy of his age be that intense about something like this. His focus at that age should be playing with toy trucks and sports equipment. Regrads, Bill

    ReplyDelete