Friday, January 30, 2004

FOR THE LORD IS GOOD!!!!

I am bubbling over with Praise Reports today!  God is so wonderful, he hears each and every prayer and answers them in his way acording to his will and his time.

First one is from the other day. I have been chatting with this women on and off named Amy for almost 2yrs now.  We live very close to eachother but have never met.  She is also a Christian but has been out of church for a long time for many reasons.  One of the biggest is she is very shy because of her physical aperance (she has been sick and has had many surgerys) and her oldest son has been a hand full.  She has had him in counciling for the past few weeks and she says it is helping some with is anger promblem and then out of no where her son asked if they could go to Church.  Only threw Jesus could this be possilbe to move on this young mans heart to ask this.  I dont have the space to go into all the history but belive me this is awesome.  Then Amy asks about my church and thier youth group and says she will try and make it this Sunday!  I have extended an invition to her for almost the whole time we have chatted and am over joyed that we will get to meet this Sunday and that she will be worshiping with me and my family. I have started now talking with her on the phone and there is a connection there, like we have been friends for years.

The next thing I want to sing Praises to the Lord for is our federal tax return came today! And it is almost a thousand more than what we was expecting. We have been in a bind with finances all month.  Josh's work has been perty sparce and in fact he filed for unemployment yesterday for the first time in 3yrs. Bills have been rolling in and we are behind on rent for Jan.  I have been praying that it would come by this friday because the irs website said it wouldnt come till about the 16th.  With it being so bad you would think we would be fraking out and in worry, but no we have had so much peace and faith knowing that the Lord would take care of us in his way and he has.  THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU LORD.  YOU ARE INDEED OUR PROVIDER, OUR HEALER, OUR EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment