Wednesday, January 7, 2004

4

well part of healing is talking it out with God in prayer too.  And knowing with out of any dought that he has forgiven you and has cast it away as far as the east is from the west. So when it does come back up you can face it with no shame That is the only way i can be soo open about it now. I know God has forgiven me and healed me of those hurts. Satan can't throw it back at me. It is wiped out when i first came to that relization of what abortion was, i was so sad.  I thought to myself, sure he can forgive me for everything else in my life i have done, but not this one big thing, i have to earn his forgivness.But I was wrong and threw bible reading and prayer and the post abortion counciling I came to see that it was all done at the cross, and I didnt have to begg for it, work for it.Just ask for it. and I didnt have to dwell on it,  he took that shame and guilt awaycan you see why now I love God so much, why I have so much Joy, and Peace?

1 comment:

  1. ofcourse this wasnt our whole chat, but this was some of the best parts. I had to put it here as a record for me to read again. and to also share what God has done in my life. Thank you Jesus for all you are doing in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete