Wednesday, January 7, 2004

I LOVE YOU MOM! Darn Charter Limit!

My family hardly comes to my journal, I have to make Josh come here when I want him to read something improtant I worte lol but recently I did link my mom here when I told her what I was currently writting about.  I also sent her a copy of my testimony and the essay I wrote about abortion. But I purposly told her before I sent them that I love her and that I did not blame her in anyway for her part in my abortion exsperance. That I had since forgave her.  This is obviously something her and I never talk about and after she read all that we had a very good chat.  It was so good and I think some more healing will come of it.  I had to post it here, it was a challange to get it to fit in this journal.  Can't wait till they increase the charter limit!!  I had to creativly edit to fit into the four posts that are below this one.   My mom is a very sensitve and gentle woman.  She did the best she could raising us wild childs and we went threw alot.  She blames her self for not being a good mother sometimes and for making mistakes.  She is too hard on herself.  She has been my best friend threw some of my hardest times.  I love her so much!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow that was kinda private, what will your mom think of you posting your two's chat in your journal??

    ReplyDelete