Monday, January 26, 2004

Round and Round we go

Well I fianly got my cord back, for now anyways lol.  I had to bribe him to get it.  We had freezing rain and some snow today so church was cancelled.  Josh wanted me to go out after the worst was over and get movies since tomorrow he will be off work due to the weather. I told him I was willing, if he would give me what I wanted. He asked and asked, well what do you want.  YOU know what I want babe, I said with smile. After him guessing about 5 wrong things I told him, read your e-mail, and give me back my cord, that will make me happy.lol So I left as he was signing on to his e-mail and reading threw the couple of e-mails you guys sent him. I will admit that I snuck a peak at them before hand, and I just want to say thanks, that was sweet what you all said about me. I came home after braving the cold cold to him reading my journal (gulp). He said I railed him lol and didn't show his side acuratly. That he never intended to take away the internet, just aol, he wants to get dsl in it's place.  I told him I think I painted him in a very good light, and asked if he only read the parts about him or did he take the time to read all of my journal.  I always tell ppl too that there is two sides to a story and this is just mine. My world view.  Anyways, i would love dsl, but not too faund of the idea of loosing aol for it. And he is a cheapy and dont want to pay extra for it.  He said atleast this way with dsl he would be able to get threw on the phone when he calls.(wasnt keen on the aol ringer service).  So we are still going round and round on this one. I am about broken down to submission, I am sick of arguing over it.  If God wants me to stay here he will move on Josh's heart. It would take alot for me to re-do all I have done on here, my webpages and groups and all that jazz. I hate change, but sometimes change is good too.

BTW I promised to give a shout out to my friend's new journal Jessica. She just started it so it is perty fresh still. I just started chatting with her and you know I talked about my journal so much she just had to get her own. lol So go give her a big welcome to J~Land!

2 comments:

  1. i hope you guys stick w/ aol. i have call wave. it's not aol alert. it works wonderful. i never have a prob recieving my phone calls and it's pretty inexpensive. if you do have to switch, i also have a journal on greatest journal and it has some pretty nifty things on it. good luck w/ your decision. somethings just aren't worth fighting about. i'll check out jessica's journal. at least josh got to see how much you mean to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have DSL and it is a LOT better than dial up. BUT you can check with AOL to see if they have DSL or Broadband service for your area. If so, you can upgrade and not have to change service providers. Check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete