Monday, January 19, 2004

Pics of my youth/ Birthday reflections

Enjoy my pics, took forever to get them up.  If you read my testimony page it will exsplain alot.

Birthday Reflections.  I have had some realy good birthdays.  Seems like all the fun ones are behind me at the old age of 27.  My birthday has always been important to me. Oldest of 3 kids and with it being so close after Christmas my birthdays have mostly been sparce in the gift department. But if my friends and family would just remember it was my b-day and give me a card that was what was important. Forget my birthday?!  You wasn't much of a freind to me then.  Best birthdays had always been the surprised ones. Big Bird cake at 5. Cookie cake at 7 shared with my Brownie troop. My 15th birthday when I was soooo grounded cuz I snuck out and took the car for a ride around the block, my parents still gave me a party. They took me out shopping and driving out in the desert. I remeber them stalling at the store and telling me to buy more clothes lol and when I got home my friends was there and we got to party! Most unhappy birthday was my 16th, I was still in Tomahawk and missing my old friends. My family took me out to a small restruant and gave me my first photo alblem. Still have it. But I always mourn that I didnt get the big sweet 16 party of my dreams.

Ok. later, got to go celbrate this year's birthday.

4 comments:

  1. oh how sad that you didn't get a sweet 16 party. Of all the birthdays a person has I think young girls look forward to that 16th birthday. I am glad that you have nice birthdays to remember though. Barbpinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAPPPPPYYYYY BIRRRRRTHHHHDAYYYYY MARY! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special that you shared these on a birthday. I loved seeing them. You're a beautiful lady. I really enjoyed your 70s pics too........Brought back memories.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your pictures! You were a pretty little girl that turned into a beautifull woman. I hope that you had a great birthday. You are so awsome and you deserve to have a good time, so enjoy yourself. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    With Love, Vonda

    ReplyDelete