Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Last entry about my birthday Promise 2

 I had all the kids home with me yesterday and they was like wild animals, bouncing off the walls. Josh came home late cuz he made some stopps to get me a card and gift. He saw the state of the house and my  mind and knew what kind of day I was having. He said sorry, but would you please go out I forgot frosting and you need to go so we can wrap your gift.  He also said he looked and looked and was stumped so he knows he got some real cheesy gifts and he was sorry again.  So I left the house for awhile, off to the store but first I stoped into one of those retro shops, you know the kind I used to shop at with the incence and old recoreds and newier hip posters and music. Walking down memory lane, but getting looks cuz I did not belong in there lol I am so differnt now. Sigh, then one of my old fav songs came on "Do YOU Wanta Die.. Come walk with me, behind the boat house I will show you my dark secret.." know that song and who it is bye? I had to leave cuz I was getting depressed and feeling old. Then I went to get the icing and pull-ups got to the check and ugh, my card was rejected. So went back home empty handed, but resolved myself to have a cheery out look. Dinner was ready, shrip sterfry, just engh for all of us. The cake josh was making was a flop, he was trying to make one big cookie in a heart shape pan and put wayyyy too much dough in. We still ate some of it. Then it was gift time.  Just what I always wanted a hand mixer,and a dvd on the history of Harley Davidson. Did Wal-Mart run out of candles? lol my sis did call and wish me happy b-day and my friend Riley called too and told me about his adventers doing the MLK day parade in CO. 9 rolled around and still no call from my mom. So I called her and all chocked up said just called to say thank you MOM for giving birth to me today.It was a crapy B-day and I told my family it was my last one, I will be 26 forever, no more parties or candles lol  But Yes I have been blessed with so much and I thank the Lord for another year in his service.

2 comments:

  1. you had your last birthday at 26? lol. I kept having them till 29. Looking back at it now ..it was a pretty good birthday too. Barbpinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. 26? I have shoes older than that. : )

    ReplyDelete