Thursday, January 1, 2004

Something for '04

Hope everyone had a fun time lastnight and made it safely home.  We stayed in and watched movies and ate pizza.  My two oldest made it to Midnight and are so proude of themselves. We had thought about going down to Forest Park for the big celabration here in St Louis. They are celbrating the anv of the World's Fair and had the big fairiswheel up.  But we thought it best with the kids to stay home and watching the news I am so glad we did.  They said it was total gridlock down there and many ppl didn't even make it into the park.  The up side is we rented a movie and I want to highly highly recomend it to you all! 

A MUST SEE movie

I had heard about his movie when it org. came out but didn't have the time then to go see it.  I was surprised to see it at the video store and just had to get it. I was even more shocked at some of the big name stars they got to do this movie, Gavin MacLeod (LoveBoat and Mary TylerMoore),Hal Linden (Barney Miller),Jenniefer O'Neil (Summer of '42),Paul Rodriguez (the comedian). Some big names for a smaller production and all ppl I had seen in shows growing up.  The movie is a good clean family movie, no cussing or violence but a really well written story and funny yet dramatic. If you like family movies and sci-fi movies, with a good message, this is a must see!! I am currently looking to see if this same company has anyother movies out that we might see.  I will let you all know what I find.  I did find searching the web a site that will edit movies for you to buy if you dont want all that cussing and violnce in your entertainment.  CleanFlims is what the site is called, I may try them out. It was so nice to sit down with the whole family and watch a movie and not have to worry about the junk or having to exsplain something that was inapraite for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment