Thursday, January 22, 2004

2

He doesnt get it ofcourse, cuz he never uses it. I promised to be better and find a way to make it so that I get kicked off when he calls and I am online (call alert maybe?anyone have it) So that has given me a reprive for awhile but he still didn't give me back my phone cord.  Today I had to be sneeky and use an old shorter one and move the desk closer to it, sad I know. So yesterday I was in a very poor mood and thinking well it really wouldn't matter if I did get disconected, there is only a handful of ppl who would miss me probly and it is not as if I do any good on the net, no one listions to me, no one is getting touched or saved threw me, God can always use some one else right? Maybe I am being stuburn and I should submit and let him cancel it all together.  When he did get it almost 2yrs ago I told him not to that it would be a theaft of our time. Maybe I should just humble my self and let it go? But if he thinks if we get rid of the net it will make me be more productive on the laundry, he is wrong.  It is not the puter's fault, it is mine, i would just find another distractions I am sure.

This is just my winer day, another thing undermy skin.  He took my car keys today! Aperantly he couldn't find his so he just takes mine! No biggie usally but I had to drive the kids today cuz they missed the bus. So here they sit, cuz i have no way to get them to school.  Great example for them.  I feel like I suck as a parent today. gurr.

btw.. if you want to tell Josh how wonderful I am and how much you would miss me if he unplugged me for good his e-mail addy is JWGH63366@aol.com

6 comments:

  1. I have a million phone cords like 30 feet long from my 56k modem days too bad you don't live close. Just let him complain all he wants, if aol is your pleasure he won't take it from you. I'll email josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i for one will email josh. alot of ppl would miss you if you weren't online and you do more good then you know. you've helped me just by your comments and reading about your trials and tribulations of life. i have call alert and it has caller id to let me see who is calling in. it rings loud enough for me to hear it. if it's someone unimportant,i just stay online. if it's someone i need to talk to, i click "take call" and it rings over to my phone, kicking me offline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my journal today. I will emai Josh, too. I think the way to look at this is 1. you are connecting with other people, and more importantly, other Christians through the internet, and 2. the internet is in many ways a brand new mission field. He should be proud of you for sharing your faith with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two need to sit and have a serious conversation and make a few concessions to each other. Sounds almost like you both are into "Mid Winter Brain Freeze". I would expect that you need your AOL connection for your own sanity purposes but, I also detect that Josh may be feeling a little left out and unappreciated with you taking care of the kids and spending time on AOl. You both need to compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wasn't nice to take your phone cord. I suggest iching powder on his side of the bed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary,
    Oh I do hope you don't leave aol. I love reading your journal & I love the fact that you read mine. I, for one, would miss you a lot, believe it or not! Sounds like your hubby is just frustrated & thinks the 'puter is the issue, so he wants to make it go away in hopes his frustration will go away too. I'll pray that he changes his mind. Blessings...
    Renee
    aka
    IBeNea70

    ReplyDelete