Sunday, January 11, 2004

This Way and That Way

   Working on updating my other journal links. I have like 30 journals I visit and there is just no way I'll keep them all on my journal. Too lazy to make a whole webpage dedicated to my other journals lol so I will high light some of the ones I would like to share now and then.  Seems to be the thing to do in J-Land lately.  I did update E~ link to her new journal off aol and Every Day Thoughts Collected is updated to Randy's current Blog. Most of my current reads and some of my close friends are on my list in Other Journals. I did put I Define Myself there cuz I plan on going there daily and show my support for this J-Land friend who is facing cancer. Remeber him in daily prayer please. I am not quite finished with my posts on the abortion issue, but thought I would take a slight break from it, Refresh myself and update on my daily life stuff.  Something that did happen this week is Lilly got herself a hair cut from Sophia! It is mostly in the back and if I put her hair up in a ponytail its not so noticable. UGH.  On a better note, we are planning a trip out to Vegas for my best friend Consuelo's 30th Birthday Party. Just me and Josh! I can't wait. lol Man is she getting Old. More on that subject to come.  Stay tuned for updates.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy our Journal. It does cause me to think about the many subjects you bring up. Libby and I look forward to your trip to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are so many journals i love reading. i can't fit them all on my other journal list. i have some over on my favorite sites list. yes my prayers are with jesse with his struggle. he is incredible! a trip to vegas, wow. and no kids. you lucky dog!! have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice page u got here!

    ReplyDelete