Wednesday, January 7, 2004

An e-mail from my Pastor

Hi Mary, I have viewed the cd and read your email. It is a very tragic story concerning this subject and I agree it would be good to teach this. The five sessions seem quite lengthy but possibly we could have a Sunday evening time to present this. I'm not sure what kind of turn out you would have but I guess that is not the real issue. We of course would want the teens to attend.It may be a good idea to present this to the public through the media in anyway we can. I would like to discuss this with you. I will speak with Gary and Jesse also and get some more input.I appreciate your passion on this dreadful subject.

 I just got that today from my Pastor after he went threw a cd I gave him and read the essay I wrote with the info I got from it.  I added the links for you so you would know what he was talking about.  I am going up to church tonight to talk more about it with him and the leaders of the teen ministry.  I agree we should put out some media to the public about the seminar but maybe a second one, after I get my feet wet and teach ppl I know first lol, who knows we will see.  It is all in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment