Friday, January 2, 2004

One of my worst fears.

This evening I had to take Zane and Annie to wresling practice cuz Josh was doing some side work and wouldn't make it.  And since we needed to pay for a ternament Zane is going to tomorrow I had to be up there.  So I had all four kids in tow.  Practice is held at the highschool's wresling room and generaly parents wait out in the hall but can view the kids threw windows.  A few other parents also had to bring thier little ones along so Lilly and Sophia had some playmates.  Tonight an older boy, 11-13ish almost a teenager, sat out cuz he had a broken foot but his sibling was practicing and his mom is active. It wasn't so bad, the kids brought some toys and some one had brought a portable dvd play with Monster's Inc playing. Most of the night the kids ran up and down the hall right there in front of the windows to the wresling room. At the end of the hall there are vending matchines in a corrner space, perty much out of view from down the hall. Lilly was playing with one of the coaches little boy, he is maybe 2 and the older boy. They was tossing a football around at the end of the hall.  I was glancing over there but watching the dvd with Sophia, she was being a brat and I was trying to calm her down. I over heard the older boy say to the little ones, come here I have a game for ya and out of the corner of my eye saw them go into the corrner where you couldnt see them. Mommy alarm went off in me, but I waited a min. to see if they would come out of the corner.  I quietly walked down the hall and peeped in on them.  I saw the older boy instructing Lilly to stick her tounge in the little boy's mouth!!!!!! Right away I grabed the older boy by the ear and pulled him up saying WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! He said nothing, I didnt make her do it, I didnt tell her to. I let go of him and said she is only 3 yrs old! Don't Lie I saw YOU and asked him his name and his mom's name, that we was going to have a talk! He told me and then ran down the hall. I picked Lilly up and asked her what game they was play and didn't she remember about the no touching rule? She said it was a kissing game and started crying cuz she thought she was in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment