Thursday, January 15, 2004

Go Day Is Jan 17th!!

buy my cookiesWe are getting all ready for our first year of selling Girl Scout Cookies!  We can't start till Sat but oh did Josh try and talk me into letting him take the order form with him to school today.  He came home saying, I would of had 25 orders!  Ugh But honey that would of been like cheating and those sales would of been tainted.  We want to send a good message to our daughter. lol.   Anyways Annie my browine is practicing her sales pitch and I am going to take her out first thing Sat morning. I was surprised to learn that the troop only gets 45 cents of each sale (boxes are $3) and the rest goes to council for all the stuff they do.  Our troops goal is to go horse back riding or to tumble drum this year.  I posted bellow some pics to get your mouth watering so when a G. S. comes by you will be all ready to buy from her.  Wish us luck this next two weeks as we get our pre-orders from family and friends and neighbors.

4 comments:

  1. lol..my favorite g.s. cookie has been around since i was a girl scout and selling them. the samos. i love it!! i also love one they had last year, friendship cookie. i used to have a blast selling them cookies (and eating them)lol. one year i sold over 400boxes and my best friend sold close to 300. we lived in the same town so we were in competion!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a Brownie! I never got any farther up the ladder than that, but I had a lot of fun. Especially the cookies... yummy. Hope you and Annie have fun, and don't forget to stop by my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to be in the girlscouts when I was a kid but I never mentioned it to my mom. I buy the girl scout cookies from the kids but they are so nasty lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have a box of chocolate mint cookies? LOL!

    ReplyDelete