Wednesday, January 28, 2004

2

 My faith encompaes all fasuets of my life. It is not just something I do on one day of the week or a lable I live under. It is indeed part of all that I am.  How I raise my children,my relationship with my husband,how I treat others (with love I hope), how I define truth, how I live my life and how I worship God. So for some one to sugesst we can or should separate the two is just NOT going to happen for me and I don't think it should for others.  No I am not saying we should have a state religion, our founders was wise to keep Goverment out of our Churches, Synagogues, Mosques and other places of worship(but I do see a time when they are very much in them sadly,rant for another day).  But when you vote for some one, you are voting for some one who is going to represent YOU.How can I vote for some one who is in complet oppisite to what I have based my life on?  I can not with sound mind vote for any canadate who thinks MILIONS of murders of innocent humans a year is acceptable, or some one who leads our nations away from our creator, or some one who has no charter at all. God has been very much apart of our goverment, from its beginings.. The Declaration of Independace contains five references to God - God as supreme Lawmaker, God as Creator of all men, God as the Source of all rights, God as the world's supreme Judge, and God as our Protector on whom we can rely. The Declaration of Independence is the official and unequivocal affirmation by the American people of their belief and faith in God. It affirms God's existence as a "self-evident" truth that requires no further discussion or debate. The nation created by the great Declaration is God's country. The rights it defines are God-given. The actions of its signers are God-inspired.  To be honest with you all, I don't care who is in office, I know God raises up leaders and moves on ppls hearts.  Who ever we have in office will be put there by God for such a time as this but unlike in other countries, we get to draw the line in the sand and say who we want to govern us. Who do you wan to govern you? Good quiz found on aol.

1 comment:

  1. Great entry my friend, I truly agree with you.

    John G.

    ReplyDelete