Thursday, January 22, 2004

A day is as a thousand years..

                  Unplugged!Here I am, did you miss me??  I missed you!  One day can feel like a thousand.  I love my husband, really really I do. But he is on some power trip! O.K. granted I am very behind on my laundry and some times when he does call home he can't reach me cuz I am online but... DON'T UNPLUG MY COMPUTER!   I woke up yesterday and went to check my mail and write a real compeling journal entry but when I went to get online, my moden wouldn't dial up. First I thought it was a computer problem then I looked and hey! the phone cord is missing for my puter!  OK. be that way, I will just do my entry by AOL by Phone, put that service to use. But as you can see, that service SUCKS as it would not let me log on again and the member service ppl don't know jack, sad when you know more than they do.  So after hubby gets home we have a disscussion and he wants to unplug the aol all together, cancell it. I am on the defenssive here, I can't see me living with out my aol or my friends I have made. 

1 comment:

  1. member services does suck and they gave me another month free and said it could take 48 hours. ugggggg

    ReplyDelete