Saturday, January 24, 2004

Life Up Dates

Hi all, got to make this a short one.  Life up date, still using the short cord for now, tried to get Josh to give me the other one back but he is still being stuburn. We will work it out, thanks for all the advice and complinents. I dont think itching powder would be the answer lol but good thought.  #2 Report cards came back friday and my son got ALL A'S!!!!  I am so proud of him, where do I get that bummper sticker lol my kid is on the honor roll.  Annie did very well too, but she is still on the number system and dont get letter grades yet. #3 Today was Zane's pinewood durby and he and Josh sound like they had fun, they are out at the car show down town at the moment. Annie had a b-paty to go to at a roller rink so I took the little ones to a place called Tumble Drumm. They wore me out!!! Imagin Mc Donlad's play place X 10! But we had fun. My knees are killing me from chasing them threw the tubes. I found out after we was done that they rent knee pads for the adults, gurr, have to remember that for next time. ouch, think I should ice them. #4 On a sad note for me, my best online buddy and prayer partner Becky (INJESUS24HRS) called me and left a message of her computer crashing and how she will be permantly off line cuz of the finances. I will miss her so much, she is such an encourager and treasure to know. I hope she calls me back cuz she didn't leave her #.

I hope to get caught up on your guys journals real soon.  I miss ya!

2 comments:

  1. glad you updated. we took madison to "fun challenge" it's one of those places here w/ balls to jump in, tubes to crawl thru, ropes to swing from, etc. i split my pants right in the rearend crawling thru one of the tubes after her.lol..it was awful. and i'm on my diet....seems i'm getting fatter.lol hope josh and you get everything worked out. we miss you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! My name is Jeri. Check out my journal!

    ReplyDelete