Thursday, February 5, 2004

BUCKLE UP I AM WIRED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Josh got his dsl modem from UPS (finaly he has been calling me everday from work asking, is it here yet, like a kid on his birthday) and we spent half the night hooking it up and getting online. WOW! I had no idea what I was missing folks!! Music, Videos, fast loading pages that took forever before, and icing on the cake, talking on the phone while online!  I was talking to my bank today as I was checking e-mail and my son asked (ugh another snowday) "What ARE you doing mom? How can you be on the phone and the internet at the same time?!" DSL baby, DSL.  I can listion to music and watch video with out that long buffering wait, way fast downloading.  Josh even said he liked the look of aol's home page better than the one provided threw the DSL service (heheehe hooking him).  He said we will keep it till our billing date is up and then probly call them to cancell, knowing they will exstend a free offer maybe.  I am going to fight tooth and nail to keep aol.  I would miss you guys way too much and the other service just seems too bland.

So today we booked my flight for Vegas.  A week from today I will be leaving for Consuelo's 30th birthday party.  I am so very excited about this trip.  Josh wont be coming along, and that is a major disapointment. What is Vegas going to be with out the one you love on V~Day?  But I will be plenty busy while I am there and only have a few days to do it. This will be my first trip away from everyone for so long, and my first time flying since before 9-11.

2 comments:

  1. OH Mary I am so happy you got highspeed and that you are enjoying it. I hoe you fixed the billing it should only cost you 14 a month and if you call to cancel and ask them for 9 a month deal they will give it to you. That's what my mom pays. I am too chicken to do it but you can...with that voice I bet you could get them to offer you the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your guy won't be with you on Valentines day. That's sad. Hope he sends you flowers

    ReplyDelete