Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Let it Rain, Open the flood gates of heaven, Let it rain (one of the moving songs from tonight)

I can't really put into words how wonderful, how heart wrenching, emotional church was tonight. I did not get to see the moive The Passion along with the leadership of the church, but that was the topic tonight.  First let me say, Worship was AWESOME. I was so moved, I truely felt the presence of God with us. He is so heavey sometimes and sometimes he is light as a feather on me, but I love being in his presance, I love feeling close to him. I love the tears that freely flow when I am with him, I love hearing his voice and feeling him right there with me.  Your life doesnt have to be in crissis for you to seek him out or for you to be in his presance.  He lives in our praises.  I was so happy my friend Amy came again.  She is becoming one of my close friends, her daugher is also joining our GS Troop.  I can see that the Lord is starting to work on her and he will be doing some mighty things in her life, I am glad I can be there with her as he takes her and grows her. She went this moring (with out me! aw) to see the Passion, she went with her Uncle.  She said that the moive was very moving, that it was life changing, violant yes, she cried threw the whole thing, but she did not see it as anti-semetic at all. I have heard that from many people.  Also Amy is going to read with me the book and I was so thrilled to hear that Kathy and her husband are reading it again and are going to lead a study, group discussion on it every Tue night.  Told you all I was a trend setter lol jk, it is defently a God thing that I just happen to start it the same week others at church did.

Orginaly I was going to make a post about anal leakage, since that is the buzz word around my house today.  The stomic flew has hit about everyone in my family and ofcourse I am the last to get it.  Between Josh and our 4 kids I have been up to my elbows in poop and vomit. Not perty. So I was going to do a very funny post about it all but since I was so moved tonight I didn't feel it aproprate lol.

2 comments:

  1. my best friend went to see The Passion tonight and it was sold out at the mall. crazy. i've heard it's very graphic so i'm debating on whether or not i want to go see it. i'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huny, I'm so glad I discovered your journal! God's presence is a wonderful thing. I hope your family gets well soon! :o) ~Kim

    ReplyDelete