Thursday, February 19, 2004

Confession Time

   (Josh is going to kill me if he reads this)

I have a confession to make and yes I choose to do it here in my journal, for all of you to read. I am sooo bad . First I have to give ya some background..

Josh has this habit of attacking me while I am half asleep (not that I don't enjoy it but sometimes a girl has to sleep) and then when I playfuly yell at him about it in the morning, he playfuly claims to either have no memory of it or that I was the one who started it. 

Last night he went to bed before me, I stayed up too late and crawled into bed trying not to wake him ofcourse. This morning I just could not wake up, the kids almost was late for school.  So Josh is scolding me on staying up late and saying that he didnt even remember me coming to bed. Next thing I know my mouth is saying, "OH YOU DONT! Shessh, you dont remember what we did lastnight!!" acting all upset, even though I know we didnt do anything but sleep lol. "you did it again, attacked me and claiming no resposiblity" He stops and thinks, and gets this embarassed blank stare and then says"NO we didnt, no way, you are playing right" This is where I should just say, ya, hahah, but noo, I let this go on allllll day  . He feels guilty, and says he is sorry if we did do anything, it isnt right that he dosnt remember, whats the point if he dosnt remember, but he still asks, you are kidding right, and I coely play it off like maybe we did or maybe we didnt but I am not upset with ya and have been holding in my laughter all day cuz I know it has been bugging him and messing with his mind. This is all in good fun, cuz I know he knows I am just messing with him. LOL I know what a boring old married couple we have become when this is the most exciting thing happening.

 

5 comments:

  1. That is soooo funny! LOL Serves him right huh? My x did that to me too sometimes, yikes! Thnx for the comments on my journal, I know some people won't like what I had to say, but I just had to get it off my chest. After all it's my journal to say what I feel, right? Not to please everyone. :-) *lila*

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee that is bad. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness. I think you and I are twins. I've done the same thing and loved it. Nothing more fun than playing with a man's head. Course..paybacks are ..well, you know. lol HUGS--Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was hilarious, so I must be a bad woman too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny that is hysterical. I'm so glad I'm not the only one this happens to. LOL : )

    ReplyDelete