Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Consuelo on candid journal lol

As you can tell she is all jazzed about her birthday, her reltives coming in and her just driving in to Vegas herself to her parents house.  She got her hair done, so jelous, lol I entertained the thought of getting mine done, but sigh, no moolah. " NO I do not need to get my hair done, It dosent need to be trimed, or curled, NO I dont need new shoes, new tenies, they would just hurt my feet cuz they arnt broke in, I just need to get new laces for the ones I have had for over a year, old keds, grimmy, white", sigh lol that is what I keep saying to myself.

So the reality has really hit me, I am leaving and will be all by myself, NO JOSH, NO KIDS.  Just me!  Somehow it just dosnt feel right.  I sooo want to go, dont get me wrong, but it is going to be strange, to be an adult all on my own, no one to lean on, have to be resposible for myself.  And it will also be strange I will feel like the outsider, Counsuelo and I have grown alot since we was teens, and we have alot of differnaces now, lol as if we was ever the same.  But this time I will be on her teritory. Am I making sence y'all?

2 comments:

  1. Nice friend. She didn't mind the ambush! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the candid journal. So cute. She is so nice like you..no wonder you are friends!

    ReplyDelete