Monday, February 2, 2004

Grace Family Fellowship

My Home Church    <------  My Home Church

My church has been working on thier website (finaly), not all finished yet but I thought you may want to check it out.  I just sent some pics to the webmaster that I thought they might want to use, our baptizims and church funtions like the ladies retreat and such.  Depending if I stay with aol I might give them my prayergroup link to post on the site too. I know they have a link for prayers on the site, and those WILL be prayed over by the prayer group at chruch, we meet every Monday night. You can listion to sermans and some of the praise and worship songs we regularly sing on the website.  So check it out, let me know what you think of it and my church and if you have any suggestions on how it may be improved do tell.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment