Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Remember never over react and to fully check the situation before you go off on some one!

Some of you may remember my three part post rant back in early Jan. about some "issues" I was having in troop managment of the G.S. Troop I am head leader of, the one my daugher is in.  I thought I had left all those hard feelings behind, and we had been on a steady course to sanity and being adult and bla bla bla. It has been going good. No one really said they wanted to be the treasure or steped up to do those duties. We do have a cookie manager for the cookie sales but I have been keeping the records and writting down just what dues have been paid and in charge of making depsoits and updating the check book. Today I made a deposit threw the drive threw and the teller said that the adress on the deposit slip didnt match the one that was on the account and that I needed to fill out a change of address form. So this sends my mind a spinning!! I was pissed, why would some one go up there and  change the address on the troop account and do it with out telling me! I was ready to go read some one the riot act. I asumed that my co-leader and another mom apointed tresure went up there and changed it so she could get the bank statments, fine, if I had been told about it. Here comes up all those feelings I thought I had gotten passed.  I went home and looked up all the kids addresses to see who it matched so I could have a talk with the mom but looking at my records, none of them matched. So I called the bank and after two phone calls I discovered what had happen.  This is an account under G.S.Council and the teller misunderstood when she was looking at the address and how it worked.  So it was the tellers mistake, not some one being sneeky on me.  GOOD THING I CALLED before I let loose on one of those moms. Ofcourse I would of been cival about it but I was upset at the thought of again, moms going over my head on major troop dessions. This all has happen for a reseon, showing me that there are unresolved things going on and I need to deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad at least you didn't overreact first. I am notorious for over reacting before I have all the information. I eat crow alot..but I don't care i never had a problem saying sowwy i suck! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This all has happen for a reseon, showing me that there are unresolved things going on and I need to deal with it." - Very wise Mary. Sounds like you've been hearing from the Spirit. :-)

    ReplyDelete