Tuesday, February 3, 2004

Ok Kids Say HI to J~Land

play audio enrtry to hear my babies saying HI!

I am so glad aol by phone is finaly working.  Even if it is about time for it to get cancelled, I may keep it until or if I leave aol.  I havn't seen any other blogs off of aol where you can do audio entries.  I do wish there was more time on it, sometimes 3 min. is just not going to cut it when you are bursting with things to say, but I guess it is meant to more complent your entries then replace them. And HEY, I thought in Feb we was going to get an increase in charter limits for our post??? What is the status on that?

Karen and her mom are such sweeties and I love thier NYC accents. They give a shout out to thier journal friends in Brand New Day.  If you have aol by phone and do an audio entry, drop me your link so I can hear ya!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!
    Your kids sound adorable!!!!!!!

    I left an audio today...and it is about my dad so check it out..
    http://journals.aol.com/sxypriincess/JustmeDottie/

    It's pretty neat to put a voice with the name....

    Take Care!
    ~dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhh they are all so cute the little one is adorable. I love sitting around in my jammies all day too. lol and you are a sweetie too..so cute!

    ReplyDelete